An exhilarating flight to riches awaits you in the thrilling casino crash game, Pilot.
Pilot Game Demo
💡 Hint: Turn on the rotation feature on your device to play in landscape mode 🔄. Then, in the game settings, hit the fullscreen button.
Play Pilot for real money
120% up to
€ 500 + 250 FS
✅ Free demo games
✅ Exclusive branded catalogue
Welcome offer: Deposit of € 50 for FS • Wager — х50, 72 hours (3 days) after crediting • Maximum cashout x10
140% up to
✅ More than 10K games
✅ Withdrawal up to 72 hours
Welcome offer: Minimum Deposit of € 30 • Wager — х50 bonus + deposit, 30 days
Pilot review 2024
Pilot is an engaging crash gambling game that offers players a flavorsome mix of entertainment and potential rewards. Developed by Gamzix, the game was launched in September 2022. Despite a close resemblance to Aviator, it manages to hold its own charm with its distinctive aviation-themed gameplay.
The game does not carry any groundbreaking features, but the thrill of swiftly multiplying rewards, coupled with the anticipation of a value-crashing plane, keeps players on the edge of their seats. Although the game misses an in-game chat feature, its return to player percentage sits at a decent 96.5%, making it a relatively rewarding gaming choice.
- Engaging flight-themed gameplay keeps players entertained
- Convenient auto-play and auto-cash-out features make betting simpler and strategic
- Lacks the social aspect due to absence of in-game chat feature
- Lack of unique features and striking similarity to Aviator could make the game seem less innovative
Pilot is a gambling game that revolves around an increasing prize value, represented as a plane taking flight. As the plane takes flight, it symbolizes the increasing value of your bet, with the risk of crashing at any moment. The key lies in cashing out before the plane crashes.
|🔁 Return to Player
|Plane Crash Game
|⏫ Min Bet
|⏬ Max bet
|starts at 1.00x
|🏆 Max Win
In Pilot, there is no conventional paytable or scoring system as in traditional slot games or card games. Instead, the payouts depend on the rising win multiplier and the player's decision to cash out.
Each round starts with a win multiplier at 1.00x that gradually increases. Players win by cashing out their bet before the plane crashes. The win equals the initial bet multiplied by the rate when cash out occurs.
How Earnings are Calculated:
- The win multiplier starts at 1.00x in each round and keeps increasing.
- The player's earnings are based on their bet and the multiplier at the time of cashing out.
- Specifically, the win equals the player's bet multiplied by the win multiplier when the player decides to cash out.
To illustrate, if a player places a bet of $10 and cashes out at a multiplier of 5x, the player's win would be $50 ($10 x 5).
The maximum win in a single round of Pilot is 1000 times the player's bet. However, it is crucial to note that hitting this multiplier might be very rare and risky, as waiting for such a high multiplier increases the chances of the plane crashing and the player losing their bet.
Knowing the optimal time to cash out and securing the highest possible multiplier while avoiding the crash are essential strategies in maximizing potential earnings in Pilot.
How to Play Pilot
- Place a Bet: Start by choosing an amount for your bet. Click “Place a Bet” to enter the game.
- Monitor the Multiplier: As the game begins, you'll see the multiplier increase. Your potential win amount is your bet multiplied by this number.
- Cash Out: Click on the “Take” button to claim your win at any time before the multiplier crashes. The timing of this action is crucial as waiting too long results in the crash and loss of bet.
For ease and strategic play:
- Auto-Bet: Use the “Auto” feature to automatically place identical bets in each round.
- Auto-Cash-Out: Predefine a multiplier using the “Auto cash out” feature. The game will then automatically cash out when this multiplier is reached.
Remember, a game round might end prematurely due to internet connection issues, and in such cases, the game automatically places a bet with the current rate, adding the win amount to the balance. If game malfunctions occur, all affecting bets and payouts are annulled, and players are reimbursed.
This page is also available in other languages